In this week's show, Josh Currivan of Currivan Green Co. shares one of the best ways his business makes more profit - by having less customers!
Using his profit and loss numbers and identifying which customers are paying well and which aren't, Josh is able to maximize profits with the most productive work.
Topics on the show today include:
- how to identify your best customers
- how to let your non-profit customers go
- why keeping track of profit and loss is key
- how to ensure your profit margin is actually making you money
- why having the most customers doesn't mean you're the most profitable
Settle in for some great advice on how your business can be more profitable and effective. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Josh: