In this week's show, Mike Gunn of Gunn Landscaping shares his thoughts on the importance of balancing work and family.
In Mike's experience, getting this right is key for not only the family dynamic, but also for setting boundaries with customers, and avoiding general burnout.
Topics on the show today include:
- why you need to shut work off at the end of the day
- the danger of burning out
- how not switching off can impact your family, relationships, and kids
- how the arrival of his new baby made him think about time management
- the importance of setting boundaries on when customers can all you
- realizing why you're in this industry is key
Settle in for an insightful episode about doing good work and living life the right way. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Mike: