In this week's show, Paul Jamison of The Green Industry Podcast sits down with Ken Osberg, Director of Marketing at ECHO USA.
As one of the leading manufacturers of outdoor power equipment, as well as the sponsor of the ECHO Means Business program, ECHO is in the fortunate position of being able to work with green industry pros directly to move the industry forward.
As Director of Marketing, Ken is driving that industry movement by being a key part to both ECHO and users of outdoor power equipment and their success.
Topics on the show today include:
- Why efficiency in any job is key
- How the end user drives product efficiency and design
- How manufacturers like ECHO are looking to add power while keeping products comfortable
- How ECHO decides on the features that goes into their products
- Where cordless fits in to the bigger ECHO plan
- How cordless is beginning to catch up on gas power for performance
- How robot mowers can offer a green alternative for some properties
- Why robotic products aren't necessarily just for mowing
- How ECHO is keeping their team safe during Covid-19
- How Covid-19 is making 2020 a really busy year for many pros
- How ECHO is supporting both their local community as well as the bigger green industry community
- What pros attending the GIE+EXPO in October can expect from the ECHO Means Business social media lounge
- Why the GIE+EXPO is such a key event for the green industry
Settle in for some great insights on the industry we all love, as well as what to expect in the coming months and years. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Paul: