In this week's show, Paul Jamison of The Green Industry Podcast shares some insights about the spring rush, and how green industry pros should can make sure they're taking advantage of it.
With 10 years as a lawn care and landscape pro, Paul has learned many lessons from his own springtime mistakes, and in this episode he shares some of these, so you don't make the same ones.
Topics on the show today include:
- The “magical two days” of spring weather and job planning
- The psychology of spring weather and new clients
- How to find and keep the ideal customer
- How to price out services
- How to avoid basic mistakes when it comes to demand
- Does the coronavirus impact planning for this spring?
Settle in for some great advice and takeaways to help you make the most of the spring rush with your business. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Paul: