In this week's show, Paul Jamison of The Green Industry Podcast shares some insights about the importance of vetting customers if you want your business to be successful and profitable.
With 10 years as a lawn care and landscape pro, Paul has learned many lessons from his own early years in business, and in this episode he shares some of these, and how he learned from them.
Topics on the show today include:
- Why you need to vet customers
- The difference a well-vetted customer can make to your profits
- The language to look out for when vetting a customer
- How vetting a customer leads to your ideal job(s)
- How to pass on customers you know are not a fit for you
Settle in for some great advice and takeaways to help you vet your customers properly and make your business more successful because of it. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Paul: