In this week's show, Josh Currivan of Currivan Green Co. shares some tips on what you can be doing for your business during the coronavirus pandemic.
Using his own business as an example, and some of the programs available to help you manage the downtime that could be headed your way, Josh shares invaluable resources to help you financially and personally.
Topics on the show today include:
- how to communicate with clients
- dealing with employees
- virtual consults
- payments and insurance (for equipment, rent, etc.)
- government programs available to you to soften the financial hit
- looking after your mental and physical health
- financial suggestions to ensure you're ready to go when business picks back up
Settle in for some great advice on how your business can weather the storm in these uncertain times. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Josh: